If your question is not answered our FAQ, please be encouraged to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are roasted after they are placed and usually arrive within 1 week. If it has been more than 2 weeks since you placed your order, please email us at email@example.com
We support the following organizations:
- Philosophy Learning and Teaching Organization (PLATO)
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP)
- American Philosophy Association (APA)
- Minorities and Philosophy (MAP)
- University of Washington's Center for Philosophy for Children
Please note we also offset all of our orders shipping carbon footprints.
Most commonly missing emails can be found in your spam/junk mailbox. To prevent these emails from being caught by your spam filter in the future please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list. If you still can't find your order updates get in touch with us and we'll figure out why ASAP.
We make sure that all the coffee we sell is ethically traded. Click here to find out more about our coffee.
All relevant coffee certifications are listed in our product descriptions. If a label is not listed, it does not apply to that specific product.
There are a couple of ways to do this:
- Open the link provided in the email that was sent to you about your subscription when you first subscribed.
- Log-in to your account with the same email you used to subscribe. You should be able to view/modify your subscription on your account details page.
For more info about subscriptions, click here.